- Goat Whey has the highest biological value of any natural food source, including cow sourced whey. Goat Whey’s biological value is 104! This means that Goat Whey is extremely digestible and absorbable. The protein you drink is the protein you keep.
- Goat Whey is the most digestible whey protein on the planet.
- Goat Whey has the highest concentration of branched chain amino acid (BCAAs) found any natural food source.
- Goat Whey when ingested forms a very soft bolus (ball) that is digested with ease in the stomach and small intestine. In contrast, cow based protein forms a rock-like curd.
- Goat Whey is hypoallergenic. So you can say see you later to the days of gas, bloating, diarrhea and microflora disturbance.
- Goat Whey is a complete protein with the optimal levels and ratios of amino acids to support muscle growth, immunity and muscle recovery.
- Goat Whey contains naturally occurring immunoglobulins and growth factors.
Whey protein is great for post workout recovery or to supplement with to get your daily value of protein. Want to try goat whey? We stock an Activ whey (goat whey) that promotes both performance and general health, making ideal for not only athlete but also for kids, adults and the elderly. This tasty chocolate goat whey protein is:
- Hormone free
- Antibiotic free
- Grassfed and grass-finished
- Made in America
- High in glutathione precursors
Come by and see us or give us a call for any questions you may have concerning goat whey!