I was full tilt into the fitness world for about 10 years. I worked mostly as a personal trainer at gyms and athletic trainer for sports teams, however, I spent several years managing gyms and teaching group fitness classes as well.
HOBBIES AND OTHER INTERESTS?
I am a sports and recreation junkie. If I can throw it, hit it or shoot; I’m usually game.
BOOK OR RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PATIENT?
- What if medicine disappeared? by Gerald Markle and Frances McCrea
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- In Defense of Food and The Omnivores’ Dilemma by Mikael Pollen
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint Exupery
- Wild at Heart by John Eldridge
- Fearless by Max Lucado
- Disease Delusion by Jeffrey Bland, Ph.D.